Cairns Spiritual Centre Inc. Hall Hire Terms & Conditions
- No alcohol or smoking on the premises.
- Smoking is allowed out back in right hand corner against back wall.
- All facilities are required to be left neat and tidy as found and bins empty, otherwise a cleaning fee of $50 will apply. (Vacuum cleaner is in cupboard behind front desk.)
- If moving furniture or beds take a picture on your camera to be able to return them to their original place.
- A key deposit of $20 will be charged with the hiring and is refundable after key is returned and premises have been cleaned and checked.
- A minimum refundable deposit of 20% of total amount is be paid through PayPal or bank deposit when booking more than 3 sessions. If the bookings are cancelled less than 7 days before the event, than the whole deposit is forfeited to Cairns Spiritual Centre Inc..
- Bookings are to be made during the hours of 8am to 5 pm by calling 0421 553 118
- Key pickup and return to be made on Wednesday 9am to 1.30 pm and Saturdays 10 am till 2.00 pm or by prior arrangements.
Further Disclaimers – On each and every occasion that I hire/loan the Cairns Spiritual Centre Inc. premises and/or equipment: you accept the premises/equipment for use ‘as is’.
I ACCEPT FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY for the care of the premises/equipment used by me during client sessions. I agree to reimburse the Cairns Spiritual Centre Inc. for repairs for any damage arising from my use of the premises/equipment whilst under my control or in my possession. I agree to return all hire/loan equipment by the agreed date unless otherwise arranged with the Management Committee of the Cairns Spiritual Centre Inc. I will be responsible for the replacement, at full value, of any equipment that has been hired /loaned /used by me under this form that is damaged beyond repair or that has not/will not been returned to the Cairns Spiritual Centre as agreed.
I AGREE TO RELEASE Cairns Spiritual Centre Inc., its officers, Committee members and volunteers, (collectively PROVIDERS) from all liability for injury, death, property loss and damage which results from the NEGLIGENCE of the PROVIDERS or any other person or cause. I voluntarily agree to expressly assume all risks of injury or death that may result from my use of the premises/equipment. You have you own Public Liability of at least $10,000,000. I further agree to defend and indemnify the PROVIDERS for any loss or damage, including any that results from claims or legal actions for personal injury, death, and property loss and damage related in any way to the use of the premises/equipment. The applicable law of this State, Queensland governs this agreement. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable all other provisions will be given full force and effect.